Stalkers! LOL

Sunday, February 15, 2009

a good V-day and a new Me

a good V-day (14th Jan)
Happy Valentine's Day to all especially to them love birds! hehehe...

I'm sorry to hear some of my friends didn't get to spend a good V-day. I hope everything will still be OK. Cheer up, it's not end of the world tho. :)

Anyways, my sister Maxine spent time with her boyfriend while roaming the shopping complex. lol. While my youngest sister Olivia, didn't. Study dulu, jangan boyfriend2. haha

As for my parents, they also went 'dating' lah. They had dinner then stayed overnight in a hotel. Paham2 la tu kan? XD

Me? Me ar? Well, I went gay in the early hours of the night. ROFL.
Actually had dinner with my college cina-buddies, Ray, Liew, Tan. Tan brought his cousin along. Ezra didn't join us due to personal reasons.

After dinner, *clears throat*, I went dating too at Upperstar, Damai! hehe... Well, sort of like having a meet-up with a former schoolmate from high school. But it's a date jugak bah kan? kan? =) I'm glad everything went well and she enjoyed it despite this is actually my first time to bring someone out for a date. Seriously! haha I'm still a noob at this.

a new Me (13th Jan)
Guess what? Guess lah! =P

|
|
|
|
|

This WAS me
Photo by Edgar

|
|
|
|
|

This IS me
Yes, I got a new haircut last friday.
Back to my original hairstyle.
~i look like as if I'm half asleep~

Now my head feels lighter! :D

On the same day I got my haircut, my family and I went for a dinner at Hyatt at night. My parents' friend from KL came over so she belanja us makan buffet!

I had 5 rounds and was bloated after that. But it was worth it! "Thank you, aunty!"

A surprise for you after my dinner!
"AAAHHHHHHHH"

6 comments:

Josephine Kiun said...

eherrmm..
r u sure it's yur 1st time??? xp

Charlton said...

to take someone out for a quiet dinner/supper on a first 'date', yes it is my first time. =)

Josephine Kiun said...

it's not "quiet" btw.. da music was blasting tat time.. hehe XD

Charlton said...

yea true jgk.. hehe.. but did have a good conversation tho..

Josephine Kiun said...

yea.. hehe.. its great chit-chatting wit u.. =)

Charlton said...

=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes