Stalkers! LOL

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lifeline Ministry

*Catholic Content*

Friday (20th Feb 2009), 8PM:

My sister and I attended the Lifeline University, College & Young Adults Ministry
at Sacred Heart Parish, Room F7.

It is our first time.

I was invited by the leader, Felix (my dad taught his choir group, singing, long long time ago when I was still in primary school) quite sometime ago when we knew he was active and leading Lifeline.

But I never made it or rather didn't have the chance to go as I was staying in Putatan and it was a loooong way.

That wasn't the only excuse tho'. LOL. I'm being honest here xD. I didn't have any friends to go with and that made me say, "Aiya lazy lah to go".

But then, a friend of mine, Aaron told me a few weeks ago, "Hey, come join Lifeline. I just joined." Without hesitation, I said "Sure!!" and I was "Yesss! Got kawan sudah!" Hahaha...

So that's how I finally got into the Lifeline Ministry.

* * * * *
Done with the introduction.. Now about my 1st experience.
* * * * *

It was awesome! My sis and I, plus 3 more new comers, did a short intro about ourselves and were welcomed warmly with hugs and handshakes. "Thanks everyone!!! :D" Of course, we made new friends too! :)

After that we listened to a 'talk' and at the same time we had our small group (divided earlier) discussion. It was fun and interesting. The speaker was Derrick (I'm not sure of the spelling), a missionary who went overseas to God's work and share the Good News! He is finally back in KK. It was a good sharing from him.

We finished about almost 11 PM. 2 groups were split and each went to Diamond, Bornion and the other Jia Xiang, Lintas to proceed for supper! The group that I was with went to Jia Xiang. Felix was with us.

BTW, sorry no photos. Didn't bring my camera along. Next time lah... hehehe

I hope I will be able to attend the Lifemass tomorrow night or rather tonight at Sunset Mass.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes