Stalkers! LOL

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mum's Birthday Night Out

Yesterday was my mum's birthday.

Had dinner with the family, tagging along my inang (mum's mum) at a friend's restaurant in Alam Mesra, "10AM Cafe".

Then, we went back home cos' my dad and I had to settle some business stuff first.

Sometime after 12 midnight we left the house to Jesselton Point. As there was nothing much to see there, we decided to go to Waterfront.

After walking for a few minutes, came the "incident" which made me very worried. I'm not gonna write down the incident, cos it's kinda long and complicated to explain.

But after the "incident", everything went well. I thank God nothing bad happened. So we lepak at Waterfront till almost 2AM.

~wow this is a short post. lol.~

p/s: photos will be uploaded...

2 comments:

d1n0za said...

Whoa... What incident happened dude? Would love to see photos.

Charlton said...

Something i can't really mention here. But it's all ok now. :)

Yeah will try to post them up A.S.A.P.

Thanks for dropping by, bro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes