Stalkers! LOL

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear blog, I've neglected you...

It has been about 5 months since my last post here.

Got kinda lazy to update ever since my home internet connection went haywire due to the faulty wireless modem.

Anyway, just to update y'all with whatever I've been doing since April this year up to this date.

- - - - - - - - - -
APRIL
  • Freedom Camp 2009.
  • Christophilarry's birthday party with LifeLine Care Group, Salt of the Earth (SotE) at Daron's home.
MAY
  • Became an education consultant and earned 4-figure $mulla$ in one week! hehe... Please contact me at 016-8119 419 to find out more...
  • LifeFire Camp 2009 (8th - 10th May).
JUNE
  • Went on a holiday and business trip to Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur.

JULY
  • Celebrated my sister, Olivia's birthday with family.
AUGUST
  • My birthday party with family and ma' bebeh and also with my Lifeline Care Group, SotE at Lionel's home.
  • Had my college final project and final exams.
  • Started my practical training at Treasury Department, Federal House.
  • Beverly and my birthday gathering with friends at Up2U, Damai. :)
SEPTEMBER
  • Makan-makan outting to celebrate my sister, Maxine and my Inang's (mum's mother) birthday at 1Borneo.
- - - - - - - - - -
So far I can only remember these events... I might update this post when I remember any other events that happened within these period.

~catch me in my next post - hopefully very soon. lol.~

2 comments:

Josephine Kiun said...

I just notice your latest post today! (hw can i???) so-LOL... looking at da last post date, smthg jz hit me.. *ouch*
anyway, sempat lagi promo bha in your blog.. (i mean score a) oh well, "advertisement is very powerful".. nyahaha... xD

Charlton said...

I think coz I wrote this post on the 18th but only posted it last Friday, that's why you only saw it yesterday. hehe.. sorry ar..
What about that date?

Yesh of cos, must promote.. hehehehe.. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes