Stalkers! LOL

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shuffle Meetup at Razz Ma Tazz

Went to a shuffle meetup yesterday afternoon with my friend, Christianus aka Noozey.



It was packed! The venue is not a really big place, that's why.

The number of people attended was about 50, i guess... I think it was more.

Genre of music played were mostly House Electro. Hardstyle, only a few tracks. Trance, definitely. Even Psytrance was played. Shufflers can just shuffle to any type of music that is around 125-150 BPM (Beats Per Minute) and has a DUP-DUP-DUP-DUP beat. LOL!

I was expecting more Hardstyle to be played. And to make things a bit more sucky, the DJ's mixing was not really impressive. Missed the tempo, hence, a shitty beatmatch. I'm not saying I'm a pro but the DJ could have done a better job.
It's a kick (bass drum) on every beat and he still couldn't beatmatch??? =_='''

But overall, it was cool. We got to see new kids shuffle. We didn't stay long there cos I had to fetch my sister from school and Noozey had to go back early. So yea....

~looking forward to another shuffle meetup~

p/s: i just finished my mid-term exam and now on a one week break. yay! xD

6 comments:

ChaosRaymond said...

Coolz~

Anonymous said...

shuffle must be cool..

wow,we can have a long break after the final exam,but we dont have mid-exam:D

btw,House is my favourite:D

Charlton said...

of cos its cool. hehe...

actually, we never had mid-term break. only after finals. our college sucks... hahahahahaha...

u mean house music? :)

Charlton said...

chaos: thanks.. hehehe xD

Anonymous said...

yep.

martin solveig&Miguel Migs..
I like their works:D

Charlton said...

ahh i see.. cool! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes