Stalkers! LOL

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My sister left for National Service

...Today

NS Camp - Geo Kosmo, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor.
Group 2, 6th Series, 2009.

Yeah, that's far away from home. My parents are worry cos' she's a girl, plus she's not a big person, if you get what i mean. Well, I worry too, of cos'. But we can't worry to much, she has to learn to be more independent. :)

Had her registered at Likas Stadium early this morning, then she followed the provided bus to the airport. Her flight was around 12.15PM, i guess. (I'm not sure cos' I wasn't there)

My dad called her about few hours later to know how she's doing.

She'll be coming back in 8th of June 2009.

I hope she'll have fun there - meeting new friends, doing cool activities, etc.
Cos' I know I had fun when I was in National Service. :D

My sister, Maxine

__________
Speaking about me in National Service, I went to Johor in 2007.

NS Camp - Sri Ledang, Tangkak, Johor.
Group 1, 4th Series, 2007.

Photos...... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck to ur sister and hope she can handle all things:D
I dont need to take the National Service:D

Charlton said...

thanks dan! :)
u guys have no national service over there?

Anonymous said...

we have,but I think maybe cuz Chinese has a large population,so the national service is voluntary.

Anonymous said...

haha.we have,but it's a voluntary.I think maybe Chinese has a large population,so....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes