Stalkers! LOL

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EQUUS Play

On the 31st of January 2009 (Saturday), 7PM, I attended a play hosted by the KDCA-ISCEP Alumni, titled "EQUUS".

Check out Jasmine's post about this play.

Yeah so I went with my dad and sister. My cuzzies Ayrton and Alley also attended the play.

Here's what I think about the play:

AWESOME!!!

Yes it was awesome! It was an intense play. The feeling of being there right in front, i mean really up-close with the actors, is just unexplainable... So SYOK! lol...
Especially when Hazli, who played Dr Dysart, who was sort of speaking directly to the audience, in other words, he was also the narrator. I felt as if he was mad at us and going to kick our asses.
LOL What a thought! xD

Anyways, I'd rate this play 9 out of 10. There are, of course, room for improvement. :D

Looking forward to seeing another play from these incredible, young, talented actors/actresses!


ticket


flyer


scenes


casts

Finally, I got to meet the Rajah sisters, Jasmine and Jacintha face-to-face after 'meeting' and chatting with them online for quite sometime. :)

~end~

4 comments:

Cintha Rajah said...

terharu owh sa! :P thanks ya for coming and if u don't mind i've saved the 2 pictures from ur post and might post it in facebook :]

cinthaXOXO

Charlton said...

hehe glad u terharu! cos u deserve it! =P u're welcome and i dun mind.. =]

charltonXOXO LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlton! Thanks for coming. It was nice to finally meet you. Glad you enjoyed you the play and what awesome pictures you got there. FYI, throughout the whole play, I noticed you taking pictures. Berabis this you want to kasih steady the camera on your paha. Haha... But they all turned out well in the end.

Take care! :)

Charlton said...

Hey Jasmine! You're welcome! :)

Walao! You noticed! Hahaha...
Yeah I'm really glad it did turn out well! :D

You take care too! ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes