Stalkers! LOL

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Raya at the Federal Administrative Complex Hall

Went to a Raya celebration at the Federal Administrative Complex Hall, organized by government departments, with my fellow colleagues of the Treasury department (where I'm currently doing my practical training).

It was PACKED!  Lots of stalls with good food but didn't have the chance to go to every single stall and try them out cos' the crowded atmosphere ruined my appetite.  Only managed to 'reach' 3 stalls to have ketupat, rendang, lemang and drinks.

Stayed there for almost 3 hours.  Left my workplace at 11AM, reach the complex at almost 12 noon and came back to the office few minutes before 3PM!

~i'll never go to any crowded event, ever. Especially with free food! LOL!~

p/s: photos will be uploaded...

1 comment:

Josephine Kiun said...

Lolz... last time I went to the CM open house at Likas Complex also like that.. but there, the "pack-ness" made u feel like there is no air in the complex. Lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes