Stalkers! LOL

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Secretary for St. Simon Event Committee

I've just been appointed to be the Secretary of the Event Committee for St. Simon Church.

It was suggested to me but I was sort of reluctant at first.
However, I thought to myself, this will be my first step to actually be involve in an outside-of-school committee, which would be interesting.

So, apa lagi? Cuba try test jak bah... :D

And now, I'm anxious to write minutes of meeting... LOL



Recorded by,
Charlton Gomes
Secretary of Event Committee
St.Simon Church

~cehwah!~ xD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hye u back.. Waa waa waa.. Jadi DJ udah la skaran.. Mana la club ko urus nie.. Hehehe.. Udahla DJ, ada pangkat secretary lagi.. Hebat tul ko nie tau.. Gituee..

Anonymous said...

it must be a challenge:D
I havent been to the church:D

Josephine Kiun said...

yea.. congrats!
sempat lg ba "recorded by" sna.. haha..

Charlton said...

dance: napa nama tu 'dance'? hehe..
bkn skg ba jd dj.. lama sdh ni..dr sia form 3 lg =P manalah ada club sia urus.. hahaha.. sia test2 jak ba jd secretary.. trying something different.. :)

dan: well, i guess it a new challenge for me.. hehe.. r u a christian? :)

jo: tengkiu tengkiu.. hahaha well, like ive mentioned, im so anxious.. LOL!! xD

Josephine Kiun said...

haha.. welcome.. tatz toooo anxious ody.. hehehe... =)

Charlton said...

yaaa.. hehehehe =)

Anonymous said...

TO charlton:
I'm not a christian,I'm a pagan:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes