Stalkers! LOL

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

discussion with rei

Yesterday morning, Rei and I discussed about the music that we're working on.

Lyrics and tune of the music was done but didn't have a chance to finish the whole thing cos' my laptop's battery went flat and to make things worse, there weren't any power outlets for me to connect the power adapter to charge my laptop. DARN! T.T

After that, Rei went to attend her class while I went home bringing 2 friends with me, Melvin and Christianus aka Dj Noozey.

I showed them my mini DJ MIDI Controller that I got about 2 weeks ago (ordered it on the 17th of last month from the US).

It is the Hercules DJ Console MK2 - bundled with Virtual DJ 3 (DJ Console Edition) software which costs US$249.

Total amount I paid including mailing and tax is appox. RM1,500.

Hercules DJC MK2, Laptop with Virtual DJC 3 Edition installed, a mouse, speakers

We had a great and enjoyable time using this piece of user-friendly hardware!

Later on, I helped Christianus to improvise the Nu-style kick in his latest track "Zero". Check out the link to the song in the next post.

~End~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Charlton Gomes